As one of the world’s busiest tourist destinations, the city of Las Vegas offers just about everything – spectacular shows, shops and restaurants, theme park attractions, and the natural beauty of the surrounding lakes, parks and canyons.
The Mirage, located on Las Vegas Strip, is recommended as the main hotel of the Conference. Many of the guest rooms offered are available with breathtaking views of the tropical pool, majestic mountains or the Las Vegas Strip. The Mirage, an AAA Four Diamond Award-winning resort, completed a fresh new makeover in August 2008 of all guest rooms. These smartly redesigned rooms feature stylish comfort complemented with ultra-modern amenities and chic upgrades.
A number of rooms have been reserved to be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis, while reduced rates have been agreed with the Hotel. These rates are valid for all Conference participants for the duration of the Conference as well as for 3 additional days, before and / or after the Conference, based on availability. Please also note that, there is a cut off for reservations thirty days before the Conference. Any requests after that time will be placed on a space available basis.
|Type of room||Price (US $) per room, per night,
|Single or double||$ 119|
|Triple (3 guests)||$ 154|
|Quad (4 guests)||$ 189|
Please note that:
- The above rates DO NOT include taxes (currently 12%).
- Check-in time is 3:00 PM and check-out time is 11:00 AM.
- Early check-in of 10:00 AM and late check-out of 3:00 PM options are available for an additional $30 each. In order to reserve these please contact Hotel Reservations.
- The above rates are valid for 3 additional days, before and/or after the Conference, based on availability.
- Pets are not allowed. Service animals are allowed.
- Complimentary valet service parking is available, together with plenty of secured free parking space in the self-park garage at the north entrance of the Hotel.
- The Daily Resort Fee, is not applied for reservations made from the dedicated reservation page for the HCII 2013 conference participants.
You can optionally select it, if you would like in-room unlimited Internet access together with many other services and amenities at an additional charge. For more information please check the hotel's Frequently Asked Questions web page.
A valid credit card is required to guarantee each reservation. All reservations must be cancelled 48 hours prior to the arrival date to avoid a one night room and tax cancellation and/or no show charge.
Room reservations should be made directly with the Hotel using the customized on-line web page provided above. If you need any additional assistance please contact Hotel Reservations at .
Hotel contact details: