Conference Final Program
- Twenty five full- and half-day Tutorials that will run from Sunday 21 July to Tuesday 23 July. There are still places available and conference participants can register even at the last minute.
- Opening plenary session, to be followed by the conference reception, in the evening of Tuesday 23 July.
- Parallel sessions (technical paper presentations) will run from Wednesday 24 to Friday 26 July 2013.
- Poster presentations that will run from Wednesday 24 to Friday 26 July 2013.
- Exhibition that will run from Wednesday 24 to Friday 26 July 2013.
Poster presentations for late breaking news
You still have the opportunity to present the latest results of your work to an international audience of about 2,300 from more than 70 countries. You can submit a proposal for a poster presentation (an abstract of 300 words) through the CMS. Subject to its acceptance, you will need to register for the Conference by 28 June 2013 at the latest, so that your poster can be scheduled to appear for presentation in the posters area of the conference.
At this stage, your poster abstract can no longer be included in the Conference Proceedings, but your poster details will feature in the on-line (and, depending on the date of your submission, in the printed) version of the Conference Program. Its PDF version will be available for download after the conference.
A rich and exciting program of 25 Full and Half Day Tutorials will run for three days, from Sunday 21 to Tuesday 23 July 2013. There are still places available and conference participants can register even at the last minute.
There are still booths available to register for the HCII 2013 Conference Exhibition, an ideal opportunity to exhibit your products and services to an international audience of about 2,300 researchers, academics, professionals and users in the broader field of Human Computer Interaction. Please have a look at (https://hcii2013.org/exhibition) for the companies that have already signed up, as well as for other relevant info.
A limited number of rooms have been reserved in the Mirage, the main conference hotel, at the special conference rates. We highly recommend that you make your reservation as soon as possible.