Final, camera-ready extended poster abstracts preparation
Authors of accepted posters are requested to submit their final, camera-ready extended poster abstracts by Friday, 22 March 2013, via the Conference Management System (CMS).
IMPORTANT NOTE: For poster presentation at the Conference and publication in the Proceedings of HCI International 2013 and the affiliated conferences, at least one registration per poster is required. However, individuals can appear as co-authors in several posters.
Conference Proceedings Guidelines
Camera-ready extended poster abstracts should be minimum 4 pages long, maximum 5 pages long. Submissions over 5 pages of length will not be included in the Conference Proceedings.
Authors should submit:
- Final source files (DOC or LaTeX).
- Final PDF file corresponding exactly to the final sources.
- A signed Copyright Form as a scanned PDF via the Conference Management System (CMS). One author may sign on behalf of all of the other authors of a particular poster.
- The name and e-mail address of the contact author who will check the proof of their submission.
All authors are kindly asked to follow the Springer formatting guidelines for the preparation of their manuscripts.
Users of MS Word
Production of the camera-ready submission will be a much smoother process if authors make use of the available MS Word template, which incorporates all the recommended formatting guidelines:
- Template supporting MS Office 2007/2010 Word
Instructions for installing and using the author template are also available:
- Instructions for MS Office 2007/2010 Word
Users of LaTeX
Authors who wish to use LaTeX for the preparation of their manuscript should download the corresponding template available by Springer. This ZIP file contains:
- llncs.cls, Springer class file;
- llncs.dem, sample input file, you can use it as a source for your own input;
- llncs.doc (actually a TeX file), the documentation of the class, with detailed instructions on how the macro package works;
- llncs.dvi, DVI resulting out of llncs.doc.
Please contact the for any further information or clarifications.